Diane has been a member of the Casualty Department since joining the firm in 1999, concentrating in the areas of auto defense, medical malpractice and consumer protection. She has handled numerous auto negligence and premises liability matters throughout her career. Diane's significant experience with breach of warranty matters has allowed her to represent some of the nation's largest auto manufacturers.
Diane received a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration from Drexel University in 1986. She obtained her juris doctor in 1995 from Widener University School of Law in Wilmington, Delaware. Diane was law clerk to the Honorable John A. Sweeney, J.S.C., Presiding Judge, Law Division, Superior Court of New Jersey, Burlington County, for the court year 1995-1996.
When not practicing law, Diane is a trustee on the board of the Trial Attorneys of New Jersey (TANJ). She is also a member of the Camden County Bar and Burlington County bar associations where she serves on the bench/bar committee.
Past Employment Positions
Superior Court of New Jersey, Burlington County, Honorable John A. Sweeney, J.S.C., Presiding Judge, Law Division, Law Clerk, 1995 - 1996
Parker, McCay and Criscuolo, Marlton, New Jersey, Associate, 1996 - 1999
Widener University School of Law, Wilmington, Delaware, 1995 J.D.
Drexel University, 1986 B.S.
- Widener University School of Law (J.D., 1995)
- Drexel University (B.S., 1986)
- Pennsylvania, 1996
- New Jersey, 1996
Associations & Memberships
- Burlington County Bar Association, Board of Directors, Bench and Bar Committee -Member (1999-2000) (2005-2006)
- Camden County Bar Association
- Trial Attorneys of New Jersey (TANJ), Trustee
- American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA), Associate
Honors & Awards
- Mayor's Scholarship, City of Philadelphia
- Outstanding Marketing Student Award, Drexel University, 1986